Wednesday, January 23, 2008

          

Getting More Traffic With Articles - My Great Experience

Get visits for our Web site is something really complicated, and simultaneously is very important.

Several forms exist to get new visits day after day, using our talent and the resources that Internet offers us.

One of my favourites forms is to create articles with interesting content and related to the site, this way, if the person that is reading finds it interesting is probable that visit our Web site to continue reading our material

The good thing is when the article is really good and has a correct content and who is reading it want to visit our site

I recently started to write articles. After publishing only 5 articles, about 1 week later, i notice that my traffic increased a 40%, approximately 5,000 new visits this week.

This number is really good for me, and it was received only with 5 published articles, imagine with 50 or 100 :). It was more that I got with other Internet Resources like Google Adwords, and most important it was free and easy.

Previously I invested too much money in Google Adwords and other PPC, receiving targeted traffic, but leaving little profits, for that reason I decided to start to publish articles related to my Web site and try to catch the greater amount of visitors really interested in the content of my Web site.

With Google Adwords (another method very used in Internet to get visits) I spent hundreds of dollars, and obtained some sales to my affiliates programs. Luckily, my investment was paid with the income that it obtained by those sales, but did not get too many extra income.

At the present, Im using Google Adsense like extra method of get incomes with my Web sites, leaving me very good results, since during months I ordered, downloaded and to read hundreds of ebooks related with it.

I recommend to all that is starting with Internet Business, read all related articles and ebooks, to know what do and what dont do.

Some days ago I published my new blog, Ways Of Make Money, where you will find a summary of 200 articles related with Internet Marketing, Email Marketing, List Building, Traffic Building, PPC, Google Adsense, Affiliates Programs and much more.

Good Luck!

Damian Rodriguez is the owner of http://www.waysofmakemoney.com where you will find articles related with Internet & Email Marketing, List & Traffic Building, PPC, Adsense, Affiliates Programs and much more. Blog is updated every 2 days, so you will always be updated.Evanne Blog84022
Freddy Blog56853

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch