Thursday, January 24, 2008

          

Traffic Exchanges Revisited - Part Two

In order to maximize exposure for your websites and reap the most benefit from the traffic exchanges, you need to join a few programs and be able to surf more than one exchange at once. My recommendation is to download a browser that will open in tabs. There are a few choices available but my favorite is a tabbed browser called AMBrowser. I prefer this browser mainly because of its efficiency in blocking the ever so annoying pop up in all its different manifestations.

What I do to make my surfing manageable is to group my exchanges in bunches of 4 or 5 and then assign days of the week to each group when I will do my surfing of these particular group of exchanges. Once on AMBrowser, which by the way, to the best of my knowledge and experience, will not put adware or spyware in your PC, look to the upper left hand side and click on "favorites." You will see "add to favorites" on top. Click on that and a small window will open where you will be able to name your folders and save them. It is very simple and straight forward. Create a folder and call it "Monday surfing" or something like that. Assign 4 or 5 traffic exchanges to the folder and save. Repeat in that manner for as many days as you wish to surf. The whole idea is to break down your surfing so that the same is not this monumental, boring-as-hell task involving 20 traffic exchanges where you will have to spend 25 hours a day in front of your PC or laptop. I usually surf for about an hour or so from Mondays through Thursdays.

I begin by opening up AMBrowser, going to favorites, clicking on my day folder and opening all 5 links. The exchanges open up in tabs. I click on a tab, view the website until the counter runs out or until I'm satisfied that I have seen enough. I then go to the next tab and repeat the process for about an hour.

One little trick that will make the surfing experience easier is the following: Once you sign up with the traffic exchange, you will be assigned a link called the "startpage." This is the page you will be surfing from and it is tagged with your user ID. You often get the link to this page on the confirmation email the exchange sends you when you first sign up. Anyway, sign on to your account, find your startpage link, click on it and save this to your favorites instead of the home page URL. By doing that, you will save yourself the trouble of having to log in to the traffic exchange the next time you are scheduled to surf as the browser will open up (in many cases) right on the surfing page and you will be able to pick up where you left off.

To conclude I will add that the best way to gain the most out of the traffic exchanges is to build (dare I say it?) a downline by advertising your assigned promotion link. Exchanges offer compensation several levels deep where you get a percentage of you referrals' traffic. So if you recruit a whole bunch of people under you and they in turn recruit more people and so on, that can translate into thousands of free "hits" to your websites a day. There are many people out there who get fifty, sixty-thousand hits a day and more to their websites without them having to lift a finger anymore because they took the time and had the patience to build their downline. I hope to be one of those people within a few months.

Lourdes Sanchez is an aspiring internet marketer. Fanchon Blog77567
Fayina Blog94063

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch